EU institutions, UN agencies, international organisations, national governments, and corporations — are all subject to different procurement rules, creating business opportunities for various target groups.
Although the main focus of these entities may seem completely remote from the scope of your own activities, each of them requires similar measures to ensure their proper functioning. For instance, personnel need to be equipped, offices furnished, transportation provided, security maintained, stocks delivered, etc. These requirements therefore call for the direct involvement of various suppliers, starting with bulb manufacturers and finishing with software developers.
Given that such goods or services have to be purchased according to defined transparency procedures, the entity under question is obliged to publish a procurement notice, which automatically generates business opportunities for you. All you need to do is submit the bidding documents and hope for the best. However, is it really so easy?
Procurement rules often vary depending on the country, legal environment, and nature of the entity. Parties interested in participating in tender related to their activities often have to:
- Search through many websites, articles, and publications
- Familiarise themselves with the different structures and layouts of the procurement notices
- Answer sometimes vaguely defined questions presented in bidding documents
- Deal with unrealistic deadlines caused by the late detection of the open tenders
These points prove to be time consuming and resource demanding. This is where Localization Expert comes in.
What can we do for you?
I have vast experience in tendering procedures at the regional, national, and international levels.
Our package of tendering services includes:
- Monitoring new tender opportunities
- Analyzing the tender documents
- Provision of bidding documents
- Assessing potential competition
- Finding possible partners
- Coordinating tender teams
- Assisting with writing, developing and editing high quality tenders
- Coordinating the ‘end-to-end’ tender process and submission of electronic documents
Not sure how we can help you?
We’re happy to help you